art institute of Chicago

 Of course, the experience of walking and actually visiting a museum is much more and better than visiting a virtual one, and you will be deprived of many things, for example, you cannot see the texture of a painting or sculpture from up close, but well, visiting the site was a new experience that I didn't have. All the artifacts that I was in the museum before were collected and all the information was told.



I chose this work because I noticed the style of the ism slide. This work by Pablo Picasso corresponded to the cubism style, and I didn't realize it, but today I have a better understanding.






I chose this work because I had seen it before and I was interested in it, and it is derived from the style of De Stijl (Neoplasticism).

I'm not sure, but I think this work is based on the style of realism, and at first glance it looks like a photograph, but when you look closely, you realize that this is a painting.




Comments

Popular Posts