Louvre

 I never been in the famous museums but I heard from one of the my friend about it  he said it's this warlock museum in Paris, and it's world-famous for all the incredible art and historical stuff it has.  My friend told me that when you go inside, it's like stepping into a whole different world. The place is like a maze with these long, fancy hallways and beautiful rooms filled with art and artifacts. She said it's got everything from ancient Egyptian sculptures to famous paintings like the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci.

Credit: Universal Images Group via Getty Images/Bildagentur-online

Department of Egyptian Antiquities of the Louvre - Wikipedia


What really excited my friend was the glass pyramid entrance. She said it's like the modern touch to this historic place. It's this big glass pyramid right in front of the museum, and it's like the symbol of the Louvre. She showed me pictures, and it looks so cool!

Oh, and she mentioned that it's always crowded with people from all over the world. I guess because it's such a famous place. My friend recommended getting there early to avoid the long lines.


Comments

Popular Posts