Blog 13: Reflection CAB5

 Unfortunately, on that date when everyone went to cultural center, I could not go and I went there alone, and I think that if I went with a group, I would not have been able to explore.

Its entrance is completely different and it was clear that the show that is held in it is related to architecture


I saw different works that were not known before, some were related to African American culture, some were about the architecture of old houses, which were more like filming locations.

 






In the following, I saw many works of art that seem to be related to contemporary art








I saw a house that is completely white, even its grass, and I can relate it to a symbol of peace


And I think this cultural center was much more interesting




Comments

Popular Posts